AWS Membership is open to legally registered organizations that are committed to the principles of water stewardship and to promoting the water stewardship system. Joining AWS will provide the opportunity to
- Promote your organization’s support for responsible use of freshwater
- Help to shape the technical development of the AWS system, including the AWS Standard, verification system and accreditation program.
- Participate in shaping AWS governance and organizational structures
- Build partnerships with other leading organizations
- AWS Members are recognized as belonging to three categories: private sector, public sector and civil society groups.