Training and advice are how we equip organisations to engage in water stewardship. AWS training can be customised to suit your organisation’s interests or you can join one of our upcoming training courses to meet other likeminded professionals in your region.
Key benefits of AWS Training
Whether you are a major water user, a regulatory body, a natural resource manager or a civil society group AWS training can give you what you need to advocate for and implement responsible water stewardship. AWS and our Accredited Training Partners offer a structured three-day training program on water stewardship and the AWS Standard via our AWS Standard System Training.
Our trainees tell us that attending an AWS training session has given them:
- Access to the latest knowledge on water stewardship
- Practical experience in using the AWS Standard
- The knowledge required to assess and tackle water risks
- The ability to promote water stewardship to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Relationship building opportunities with AWS staff and other local water stewards
There are different types of training that you may choose to follow depending on your individual skills and experience, your organisation’s level of interest in water stewardship and your intended interaction with the AWS System.